With 2017 behind us, this is a good time to reflect on life and remind yourself of the things to be thankful for. So I put a list together of a few things I'm thankful for and what keeps me going in life!
- Our Lord
- My Family
- My Friends
- My neighbors and the wonderful neighborhood my hubby, kids and I live in
- Our home
- Our health
- All the opportunities I've had working with engaged couples and meeting their families
- Music! (without it, life would be dull)
- Wining and Dining in a nice restaurant (I'm a bit of a foodie and wine snob :-) )
- Our yard because I love to spend time in it during Spring/Summer
- Being able to get out and run no matter how fast or slow I am.
- Having the opportunity to give back when we can
I hope 2018 brings prosperity, laughter, love, lots of great memories and good health to you all!!